So, I'm guessing everyone knows already, but I did give guildylocks her ring! It was pretty awesome, even if the plans I'd made didn't go exactly the way I wanted them to, it all turned out to be amazing. Everyone should check out her post, Carebear's post, and Wudan's post for pictures and stuff. It's all pretty exciting. There is definitely a lot of planning left to do, but I think there's enough time to get everything ready.
In other news, I should be going scuba diving this Saturday, which should be really awesome.
In other news, which is both more exciting than the previous news, but less exciting than the news previous to the previous news, I'm going to miss halloween here. Why? Because I'll be at a conference in Boston, presenting some stuff for the project I've been working on all summer, listening to some speakers, and finding out how my project did in MIT's DREAM3 challenge. I didn't really end up doing much with those other students, just kind of did my own thing. As of Monday, my results were submitted and I was registered to attend the conference. Also, my abstract was finished and submitted for acceptance. So, it'll be awesome to go to this conference, but kind of sucks that I'll miss halloween.
10 comments:
wudan's announcement was my favorite... you guys should consider using that one as your actual announcements!
Just don't consider too much....
Um, yeah. I agree with Berserk. I remember a girl who dressed up like Princess Leia and her fiance dressed up like Luke Skywalker for their announcements. That was before the sequel when it turned out that Leia and Luke were brother and sister. Tacky.
Love you!
Mom
But mom, this is Jean Luc Picard!! Big difference.
It may be Jean Luc Picard, but he's certainly not the one I'm going to marry, so I think I'll pass.
Maybe someone can photoshop Dad's head on jean Luc's body?
Love you!
Mom
I'm impressed. Not about the possibility of having my head on Jean Luc's body, but that mom is posting comments from her blog instead of from mine!!!
See, I'm disturbed. David says he's not going to send out those announcements because he's not going to marry Jean-Luc Picard, and Mom follows up with a suggestion to photoshop Dad's head onto Jean-Luc's body.... that's NOT OK!
:)
Yeah, I was trying to understand the whole dad's head on Jean Luc's body...
I'm trying to not think abuot the dad's head on Jean Luc's body thing...
Post a Comment