Luckily, now that I'm feeling well, I can eat again. As Sarah described in her post, this flu wasn't even merciful enough to make you not hungry. The first thing I ate after feeling better was grilled cheese. The second? totally awesome habanero Cheetos. They far surpass the flaming hot Cheetos, even with the lime.
Oh, and since we haven't bought cereal since coming back from our trip, I had cream of wheat for breakfast. It seemed like a good idea to add some fun-size candy bars to it, so in went 2 tiny nestle crunch bars. It smelled like I wanted it to taste, unfortunately, it tasted more like some watered down chocolate flavoring had been added. Definitely not the best cream of wheat idea, and definitely not recommended.
5 comments:
Habanero cheetos? I've never seen those, they sound good.
Glad you're done with the flu. That is no fun.
Okay, the cream of wheat with the tiny candy bars got a laugh out of me. :)
I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm looking forward to the post about Hawaii.
Love you.
Mom
Man. I wish I could go to Hawaii.
But hooray for not being sick anymore :D
Candy bars in Cream of Wheat? You are sick!!!
Habanero cheetos are great, and if you find some you should definitely give them a try.
As far as the candy bars in Cream of Wheat, I was sick, and I certainly won't be trying that one again.
Post a Comment