So, I've had a couple of these books for a while (thanks Berserk), and even picked up a couple on my own, at a severely discounted price of 1 or 2 dollars each. This left me owning #3, #4, #6, and #7. Recently, on a trip to one of my college roommate's wedding reception, I picked up book #1 for the flight home. It was really good. Might have lasted me until the second day of owning it, but I think I finished it the same day I bought it. Now I'm almost finished with #2, also quite good.
Oh, I know I said a Hawaii post was coming, and it's still on the way, just got preempted by this one.
7 comments:
So are you reading them out of order?
nope, I'm reading them in order. I just had them out of order and didn't start reading until I had the first one.
I know what you mean about reading them in order. I heard some good reviews on the latest in Stieg Larson's series, but now I don't want to read his latest until I get the first one, and preferably in Swedish. (Gotta check the library downtown - they have a great foreign book section).
Glad you're enjoying them! If you haven't yet, you should also try the Wheel of Time. That's my current favorite, still waiting for the last two books to be written (Start with The Eye of the World, or with New Spring if you're into prequels).
Samara: These books have to be read in the correct order. They'd make no sense otherwise.
I've heard the Wheel of Time is a good series. I'll have to check it out, maybe after I'm done with the Dark Tower.
This Hawaii post must be truly magnificent...
Forget the Hawaii post.... I'm wondering how long the Isaac post will be!
Post a Comment